Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Relunctant

Aaaah! I've been avoiding this for years. I think I'm the last living poet to throw together a blog for the sake of self-marketing. I would love to say that it had to do with some moral standing, but I really have been... Well, busy and lazy and not looking forward to updating a blog.

(Not a very good salesman am I?)

Truth is: I want you (Yes, you!) to pay attention to the things I make. And the best way for me to make sure you get to my work is to set up this little blog of me as an advertisement. So here goes.

So far you can find links to most of written work available online over there to your right. It's mostly poetry, with one or two variations in the mix. I'm hoping to explore some other creative avenues, old and new, in the near future. As I do I'll be sure to put them up here.

As I mentioned, I'm a lazy blog poster. (You may remember this ghost cybertown.) So I'm going to try something new. Well, new for me. I'm going to just throw some random posts of things I find interesting up here from time to time to keep you from hating me. Will write ideas as they come if they fit the blog-vein. (And yes, that is my word, "blog-vein" and no you can't use it unless you can type that weird little copyright symbol followed by my name after each use.)